stay awake and you will have food to spare.
Proverbs 20:13

It can be so hard to get out of bed some days. It's amazing the excuses you can formulate at that time of the morning to avoid throwing back the doona and extracting yourself from the warmth of your bed.
Something I have come to realise is that the people who are consistently successful, are the ones who get up early and get a head start on everyone else. So this is something that I have been trialling of late. It is definitely a great feeling once you have made it out the door, but I think my increasing dependence on coffee to maintain this intensity may not be so good. One step at a time.
This proverb really does ring true. Get up early and you get so much more done.
Give it a try.
Give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment